Welcome to Elina's Blog! Tervetuloa Elinan blogille!

Welcome to read Elina's blog about amigurumis and crocheting.

Tervetuloa Elinan amigurumi- ja virkkausblogille!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Crocheted Harry Potter- virkattu Harry Potter

My kids are totally fan of Harry Potter. So it is no surprise that I made one for my son. My poor kids: their mommy crochets a lots of amigurumis but they only once and while get one, because the magazine is getting them. But now: the beloved Harry Potter (and this fellow now sleeps in my son's bed).

Harvoin tämä mutsi ehtii virkata amigurumeja omille lapsilleen (yleensä amigurumit menevät Novitalle), mutta nyt kesällä piti järkätä tällekin toiminnalle aikaa. Poika sai siis Harry Potterin ja niin mieluisa siitä tuli, että Potter nukkuu pojan vieressä ja taikoo Huispausunia.

No comments:

Post a Comment